The VVC Bridge Program is a trailblazing free service by the professionals at VVC that helps high school students apply for college and college classes. The program has won the State Chancellor’s Award for Innovative Ideas and awarded 2,000 kids college credit during high school last year.
For those of you who are interested, here’s how you can become a part of the VVC Bridge Program at your school today.
1. Talk to your counselor about your goals
2. Apply for VVC with an online application
3. Take the ACCUPLACER test to test into English and Math classes
4. Plan which classes you’re going to take
5. Apply for classes with your priority registration
It’s as simple and easy as that. Communicate with your counselor to stay updated about any changes in the program, and keep an eye on your VVC student email to check on enrollment announcements.