Do you want to get a head start?
Want your books before the semester begins?
Rams Bookstore Advance Program may be the solution.
Students can apply for a bookstore advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need to attach a copy of the 2020/2021 financial Aid award letter (must have a Pell grant)
- Fall 2020 registration statement (all required fees must be paid)
- An image of either a California DL/ID or a VVC ID/ASB card
* Both your Financial AId Award and Registration Statement are available on your WebAdvisor account.
- As soon as your Rams Bookstore (RBS) Advance account is established, you will be able to go to www.vvcrams.com and process an online order.
- When you get to the section for payment, choose AR Charge, the next field is for the account where you will type in Pell Fall and complete the order.
- You can either do curbside pickup or have the order shipped to your address, standard shipping rates apply.
*It is preferable that students use their VVC student email account for both the request of a Rams Bookstore Advance as well as when submitting a web order.
- RBS Advance requests will only be processed by emailing email@example.com. Emails sent to any other address may not be addressed in a timely manner or go unfulfilled.
- Submit Information to BookstoreAccounting@vvc.edu.
Please contact the Auxiliary Services Accounting Office for more information:
BookstoreAccounting@vvc.edu or 760-245-4271 Ext 2454